Je dirais même plus...

jeudi 21 janvier 2010

I want my rock stars dead!

Quand Bill Hicks parle de musique, les pendules sont remises à l'heure...


Cause you know, if you play New Kids on the Block albums backwards... they sound better, you know. "Oh come on, Bill, they're the New Kids, don't pick on them! They're so good and they're so clean-cut and they're such a good image for the children..." Fuck that! When did mediocrity and banality become a good image for your children? I want my children to listen to people who fucking ROCKED! I don't care if they died in puddles of their own vomit! I want someone who plays from his FUCKING HEART! "Mommy, mommy, the man that Bill told me to listen to has a blood bubble on his nose!" SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO HIM PLAY! The New Kids! "Hi! We're the New Kids and we're so good and clean-cut! We're so clean-cut!" Sieg Heil! Heil! Heil! A good clean country... Heil! Heil! Heil! FUCK THAT! I WANT MY ROCK STARS DEAD! I want them to fucking play with one hand and put a gun in their other fucking hand and go "I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW!" BANG! YEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEES! PLAY FROM YOUR FUCKING HEART!... ... ... I am available for children's parties, by the way...



Drugs have done good things for us and if you don’t believe they have, do me a favour – take all your albums, tapes, CDs and burn them cause you know what? The musicians who made that great music that has enhanced your lives throughout the years… Reeeeeal fucking high! Oooooooookay! And these other musicians today who don't do drugs and in fact speak out against them? Boy, do they suck! What a coincidence! Ball-less, soulless, spiritless corporate little bitches, suckers of Satan's cock, each and every one of them! "We're rock stars against drugs cause that's what the President wants." Aw, suck Satan's cock! That's what we want, isn't it, government-approved rock and roll? "Whooh, we're partying now! We're rock stars who do Pepsi Cola commercials!" Suck Satan's cock! Put that big scaly pecker down your gullet! Drink that black worm jism! Drink it! Fill your little bellies! Ha ha ha! Send in Vanilla Ice. Hello Vanilla. Says here on your application, you have no talent, and yet you want to be a star… I think something can be arranged. Suck Satan's cock! I will lower the standards of the earth. I will put 56 channels of American Gladiators on every TV. I will put all the money in the hands of 14-year-old girls. They will think you are charismatic, deep and edgy. Oooooooooooh!... … Send in MC Hammer on your way out… Hello Hammer. Back again, huh?

3 commentaires:

Tonio a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Tonio a dit…

Très très bon... J'ai du mal à reprendre mon souffle... Juste une chose, qui est "MC Hammer"?

Bab a dit…

Un rappeur-prédicateur américain qui a exploité toutes sortes de produits dérivés jusqu'à la trame pendant son heure de gloire.

Si tu savais combien de fois il m'arrive, en écoutant une interview ou en regardant une pub, de marmonner : "Suck Satan's cock!"